Our Print Technology
Streetshirts is one of the UK's leading Direct On Garment printers with the capacity to print 1000s of items each day. And every one can be different.
We currently run 4 Kornit DTG printers and 3 dryers. Our prints are soft to touch, 100% organic, and 100% safe for children and infants.
What does this mean for you?
- The prints are ink-based and form part of the garment rather than being printed on top, so the print feels soft and stretches with with shirt.
- Washed normally the print will last as long as the garment. You can even tumble-dry.
- Because the print process is more automated, we no longer have to charge per print. This allows us to offer Free Printing on all garments.
- All shirts are printed using 100% biodegradable, water-based organic inks meeting the strictest industry standards.
- Our production capacity means we can offer the fastest custom t-shirts in the UK.
Our water-based inks are:
- Totally organic
- 100% non-hazardous
- 100% toxin-free
- Completely vegan-friendly and contain no animal by-products
- Safe for infants and babies
We meet the strictest industry standards with our NeoPigment inks. As defined by Oeko-Tex 100 safety applications for infant wear, Residues Standard List (RSL) and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists, we truly meet world-wide accepted standards.