"Streetshirts®" should be read as: "E Consulting UK Limited trading as Streetshirts®. Registered in England number 5176830. Registered office Unit 14 Kirsktall Industrial Park, Leeds, LS4 2AZ "
Before you place an order you should read these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not agree to any of these Terms and Conditions then we will not accept your order.
Visitors under the age of 16 should not register with this website or submit any information to us.
We have taken great care in presenting the products on our website as accurately as possible. However, the images you see will depend on your monitor's display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise.
Acceptance of your Order
Shortly after you have placed an order with us by pressing the 'Pay button' an email will be sent to you acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Streetshirts®.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Streetshirts® will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the Order Cancellation instructions set out below. We will take payment for your goods on submission of your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being out of stock - see Product Availability
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Your design being too complex to print
- Breach or attempted breach of any Terms and Conditions for any special offer
- Orders that we have reason to belive may include copyrighted images symbols logos or marks, indecent or pornographic images, or prints symbols or text that in our opinion others may find offensive
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
Internet orders will be confirmed by email. Should you not receive confirmation within 2 business days, please contact our order line on 0113 320 3122.
Our operators will be delighted to help you place an order over the telephone, advise you on the range of merchandise we offer on our website and help you with queries about payment. Our order line is open from 8am to 5:30pm (GMT) Monday to Friday. Please call 0113 320 3122. Opening times may vary without notice.
We start work on your order immediately, so no cancellation is allowed.
We accept payment by Visa (Credit and Debit), MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Switch, Electron and Solo.
We accept card payments in GBP, EUR and USD.
Please note that Streetshirts® does not accept cash or cheques as payment online.
Price are shown on our website in GBP, EUR and USD and are inclusive of VAT, where applicable.
Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
VAT free prices are quoted for deliveries outside the EU, where applicable. Regardless of whether VAT applies or not the total price payable by you remains the same: For deliveries outside the EU the sales price is increased by an amount equal to the current VAT charge from the net sales price for deliveries in the EU.
Product Availability / Information
We feature products on our website that have been carefully selected for Online Shopping. Once an item is sold out it will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again.
Prices of products may change from time to time. If items that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address you provided when placing your order.
If we cannot contact you or receive no response to our email, we will continue to process the remaining items on your order. All items are subject to availability.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces.
Standard delivery costs £2.95. Time shall not be of the essence in relation to this contract.
Please allow 5 days for delivery of products you have purchased on the Streetshirts® website.
Please allow 5-14 days for delivery of products you have purchased on the Streetshirts® website.
Streetshirts® cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular item, or charge any import duty. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty.
Acceptance of delivery:
We will require you to take delivery of the goods ordered when tendered to you. If you fail to make alternative arrangements with the courier engaged to deliver the goods to you within 14 days after the first attempt to deliver goods to you has occurred, then we may, at our complete discretion, store and insure the goods ordered at your cost until delivery can take place or the goods can be returned at your cost to our custody.
In either event, we reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to set off any of these costs or any consequential costs reasonably incurred by ourselves as a first charge against any monies we have received from you in respect of the order. Such recovery of costs would be without prejudice to our rights otherwise under these Terms and Conditions.
Upon the delivery of the goods ordered or at such time as the goods are first tendered for delivery on our behalf to you, the risk of damage to or loss of the goods ordered shall pass to you.
However, at all times the legal and equitable title in the goods ordered shall not pass to you and shall only do so, if and when, we have received the clearance of your full payment for the goods and any interest due under these Terms and Conditions.
We are obliged to reserve all our legal rights in the goods ordered until title in the same passes to you under these Terms and Conditions.
For the avoidance of any doubt, in the event of your becoming bankrupt or committing any act of bankruptcy or becoming insolvent or making any voluntary arrangement we reserve to ourselves the right to cancel the contract for the goods ordered and any contract for the delivery to you of further goods and, where the goods ordered have already been delivered, to be immediately entitled to payment for the goods in question irrespective of any prior agreement to the contrary between us.
Customised, perishable or bespoke items cannot be returned unless faulty or your instructions have not been followed. Refunds will be made against the original form of tender. All underwear is non-returnable if worn.
For sales to businesses, goods may only be returned if faulty or incorrectly supplied.
In the "My Account" area of this website is a Returns Form with clear instructions on how to return merchandise to us for refund or exchange. This returns form is available for 8 days following the dispatch of your order. Complete the Returns Form indicating whether you would like a refund or exchange. Package the merchandise to prevent damage, enclosing the Returns Form. Send the merchandise using registered post or other secure method of delivery, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for your return. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
Please note that the return costs are not pre-paid. Postage or other return costs will be the customer's responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. In cases were we do refund return postage, we will only refund the cost of standard Royal Mail registered post. If you choose to use any enhanced return option, such as Special Delivery, this will be at your expense. You must return the goods, together with their packaging, in the same condition as supplied to you. Returns are sent at your risk.
Returns Address: Streetshirts®, Unit 14 Kirsktall Industrial Park, Leeds, LS4 2AZ
The order you place and the payment you make are sent via a system which uses 128bit encryption to prevent the details being read by any third party. Encrypted pages are indicated by a "padlock" symbol in most web browsers.
We reserve the right in ensuring the utmost security of the process we use to record the contents of any telephone communication with us and to request at random and at our complete discretion proof of any of the details provided to us in any transaction and we may decide to limit the value of any order we are prepared to supply until such proof has been provided to us.
It is our policy to pass on any evidence of fraud to the relevant authorities.
We are always available for you to place an order over the telephone or by fax at 0113 320 3122 should you prefer not to use the Internet.
Our priority for you as our customer is to maintain the privacy of the information you have supplied us with at all times and our company is registered under the Data Protection Act in regard to such information.
Subject to the necessary collation and assimilation of data by ourselves and by those who advise us to help us improve the service we provide, we only pass on information about yourself to others approved by ourselves and, at any time, you may notify us of your wish to limit the use of such information in this respect.
We will make use of "cookies" to collect information automatically. However, their use will not damage your system.
Your sending of any information to us will constitute your acceptance of our use of that information as set out in these Terms and Conditions. We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and your continued use of our services will again signify your acceptance of such changes.
In the event that any of the information you have provided to us about yourself changes, you may amend the same on our web site or tell the amendments to us over the telephone at 0113 320 3122.
We may change the Streetshirts® website and correct or update information (including product information) on it at any time without notice. Except in relation to the description of products and services available for order from our website, we do not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the website.
We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, any of the functions of the website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material.
Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk. You must not transmit through or to our website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
Photographs are © Copyright of Streetshirts®. None of the photos on this site may be used without the expressed permission of the photographer. All of the images used on this site are subject to copyright law, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by anyone without prior written consent.
Liability and Indemnity
We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us).
You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
The website is controlled and operated in the UK. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place in our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the website or any order you place on the website.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Buy 2 save £5
1. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or promotion.
2. If another promotion is running-site wide offering a greater discount, then this offer will not apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Facebook offer
1. Free white unisex t-shirt (default product) with one image print in one position when you enter the code on our website at the time of ordering (in the VOUCHER CODE box in the basket).
2. If a white t-shirt isn't your thing, this offer is worth £10 off anything on our website.
3. You can use the offer more than once, but each purchase must be a separate order.
4. Design can be a maximum of A3 size and must be uploaded as one image, or added as one text print.
5. Extra prints are chargeable.
6. We reserve the right to end the offer at any time - ACT FAST!
7. Orders for t-shirts made using this offer are not eligible for entry into our Christmas competition.
8. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or promotion.
9. Our Absolute Satisfaction and On Time Guarantees do not apply to orders made using this offer.
10. Please allow 14 days for delivery.
11. There is a fair useage policy in affect for this offer so as many people as possible can benefit. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any orders placed using the Facebook offer if in our sole opinion your usage is excessive or violates this fair usage policy.
Additional Terms and Conditions for £1000 Competition
1. The prize is £1000 cash paid into the winner's bank account. This must be a UK bank account denomiated in GBP. The prize will be paid by same-day transfer so long as it is supported by your bank
2. There are no runners-up prizes.
3. This competition is open to visitors from the UK only.
4. Employees, agents, or suppliers of Streetshirts are not allowed to enter.
5. One winner will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries using a random number generator on December 23rd 2012.
6. By entering you agree that we can publish your name and the name of the town where you live for publicity purposes and to give transparency to the competition.
7. Entries must be received by noon on the 21st December 2011.
8. One entry will be granted for each order placed and paid for on streetshirts.co.uk between noon on Sunday 4th November 2012 and noon on Friday 21st December 2012.
9. No purchase neccessary. For a free entry send your name, address and contact number to:- Streetshirts £1000 Competition, Unit 14, Kirkstall Industrial Park, Leeds, LS4 2AZ. Your entry must arrive by the deadline.
10. Free entries have an equal chance of winning as paid entries.
11. You may enter as many times as you like.
12. Damaged, delayed or illegible entries will not count.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Free Hoody Offer
1. One free hoodie when you purchase an item at full price and you enter the code on our website at the time of ordering.
2. You can use the offer more than once, but each purchase must be a separate order.
3. We reserve the right to end the offer at any time - ACT FAST!
4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or promotion.
5. Our Absolute Satisfaction and On Time Guarantees do not apply to orders made using this offer.
6. Please allow 14 days for delivery.
End User Agreement
Read this license agreement carefully before clicking the "Accept" button. You may use this Product only if you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, you must not use the Product. The following are the terms and conditions to which you agree upon when opening the package:
1. You acknowledge that this server-based Product contains, as a component, font software which generates font designs ("Font Software").
2. You agree that as used herein, the term "Internal Use" shall mean use of the Product only in the course of your customary and ordinary internal business or personal use. "Customary and ordinary internal business use" shall mean use by you, your employees, or your authorized agents for your customary and ordinary internal business. "Customary and ordinary personal use" shall mean use by you or a member of your household for internal personal purposes. "Internal Use" shall occur when an individual permitted by this Paragraph 2 is able to give commands (whether by keyboard or otherwise) from a remote location that are followed by the Font Software which is a component of the Product. Internal Use shall not include any use of the Product (i) in the case of "customary and ordinary internal business use," by persons that are neither your authorized employees nor authorized agents, or (ii) in the case of "customary and ordinary personal use," by persons that are not members of your household. All such employees, agents, and household members shall be notified by you as to the terms and conditions of this End User Agreement and shall agree to be bound by it.
3. You are hereby granted the non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-transferable right to use this server-based Product and its components only for your "Internal Use" and for no other purposes, including but not limited to, further resale, sublicensing, or distribution. All rights not expressly granted in this license are reserved by the entity granting you this license.
4. You may not alter Font Software which is a component of the Product for the purpose of adding any functionality which such Font Software did not have when presented to you as part of the Product. You may not extract the Font Software from the Product or from server. You may not copy the Font Software from the Product or from the server.
5. Internal Use shall not include any distribution whatsoever of the Product or any component thereof, provided however, that you may electronically distribute a document created by you in the scope of Internal Use which contain Font Software in a static graphic image or in a format that permits the embedding of Font Software solely for the viewing and printing (and not the editing, altering, enhancing, or modifying) of such document. You may not embed Font Software into a document, which is distributed as a commercial product in exchange for a fee or other consideration (For example, End Users shall not embed Font Software into an electronic book that is offered to the public for a fee).
6. This license does not transfer any right, title, or interest in the Product or its components to you except as specifically and expressly set forth herein. You are on notice that the entity granting you this license claims protection of this software product under copyright laws. Components of the Product may have been developed by an independent third party software supplier, which holds copyright or other proprietary rights to its software product. You may be held responsible by this supplier for any infringement of such rights by you.
7. The entity granting you this license reserves the right to terminate this license upon breach. In the event of termination, you will be required to immediately cease all use of the Product and Licensed Font Software residing therein, destroy the original and all copies of the Product in your custody, possession, or control and promptly certify to such entity that such destruction has taken place.
8. If this product is acquired under the terms of a (i) GSA contract - use, reproduction or disclosure is subject to the restrictions set forth in the applicable ADP Schedule contract, (ii) DOD contract - use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of 252.277-7013; (iii) Civilian agency contract - use, reproduction, or disclosure is subject to 52.277-19(a) through (d) and restrictions set forth in the accompanying End User Agreement. All rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.